- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
AQUENT is looking for a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Program Manager to join a great team!
The ideal candidate will ensure optimized content is developed and implemented for the company website and the entire digital ecosystem. This is a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate needs to be detail orientated and able to learn the company marketing processes and tools. They should have outstanding writing and project management skills. The person needs to have knowledge of SEO content management and how to do keyword research.
This role will be remote, 40 hours a week, long term duration.
- Manage the keyword management and tracking program and send out new data monthly to stakeholders
- Set classifications, for metrics reporting
- Oversee the site search program for the company website.
- Manage the optimization of company assets such as collateral, videos, and podcasts; develop related processes and tools and training for company employees.
- Educating content owners on SEO processes and best practices; manage and maintain information channels.
- Keep the keyword database maintained and accurate across all countries
Additional Duties include:
- Site search: Track queries, clicks, and CTRs for internal website. Work with countries to promote their top keywords.
- Maintain monthly keyword list with updated URLs and associated keywords.
- Work on localization for assigned countries: Track keywords, manage global glossary for translated sites.
- Help with SEO Operations: Create best practices guide for linkbuilding and platforms such as YouTube and GMB.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Identify opportunities to enhance SEO results, such as site map issues, broken links, page load speed, and mobile and voice support.
- Ensure that all content is consistent with branding and writing guidelines.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems
- Worked with Adobe analytics, SEO tools and CMS systems
- Skilled communicator and collaborator with experience in working on virtual teams
- College degree
- 3 years in an enterprise business or 5+ years in a operational SEO role