- Woodland Hills or El Dorado Hills, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our major Healthcare client is looking for a Print Consultant to join their Marketing Operations team for a 6-month to start consulting assignment to work on the production of Open Enrollment materials.
Must sit onsite in either El Dorado Hills or Woodland Hills.
- Leverages prior experience in direct mail / print marketing when executing marketing campaigns
- Leads work groups as print and mail expert
- Drives implementation of member marketing programs
- Supports creation of regulated marketing materials required annually across all LOBs (pre-enrollment and renewal materials)
- Works with Marketing Engagement Managers to develop insights into underlying engagement drivers, trends and forecasts
- Communicates complex subjects in clear, simple terms
- Coordinates with external vendors (print and translation) used to execute print and mail projects
- Coordinates with internal teams, such as Marketing, Product, Creative, Legal, Compliance
- Requires college degree in Marketing or related field.
- Previous health plan or provider experience a plus
- Extensive Print Production experience
- Digital Marketing experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and adept at building collaborative relationships with partners
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail organization and ability to juggle multiple projects with little direction
- Demonstrated experience managing/ influencing stakeholders
- Ability to communicate complex subjects in clear, simple terms
- Software Skills Required: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint