- Hackettstown, NJ
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Meghan Healy
As part of the Go To Market (GTM) program organization, we are currently looking for an experience senior Project Manager to be responsible for managing the implementation of Salesforces work-relay, the most critical project of the program, in MW US reporting to the senior program manager. He will lead the scope definition, the development (including the integration with other systems), the testing and the roll out of the application
- Management and successful delivery of all phases of salesforce implementation to support the GTM deployment approach.
- Management of Salesforce projects from start to finish using agile delivery approach and aligned with the GTM overall planning
- Work with the business expert to define the scope for the different implementation across Mars Wrigley in the US.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements for the program.
- Responsible for the deliverables, cost, schedule, and quality for the project
- Develops, reviews and approves project plan(s) and scope; ensuring all facets of the project deliverables are met for the project
- Responsible for coordinating testing and ensure the solution meets the business requirement.
- Partner with other project managers in the program to build a consistent end to end testing.
- Work with Mars internal team to deliver fit for purpose integration with satellite systems.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by the technical team before passing to the business for approval.
- Identifies and manages project risk for the project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately for the project
- Own the weekly status reports, the steering committee preparation and facilitation
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- 5+ years’ experience in project management
- 5+ years’ experience with SalesForce
- Experience in master data management
- Proven large full life-cycle Salesforce implementations
- Ability to plan, budget, oversee, and document all aspects of a project
- Demonstrated ability to develop project plans and track progress and resources
- Capable of managing changes in project scope, schedule and costs in a timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal and ability to work in teams
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Strong analytical thinker/problem solving abilities
- Demonstrated ability to keep people motivated
- Strong written and oral communication skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Proven success in leading and contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Ability to drive business as necessary