- Remote (Portland, OR)
- Job Terms:
- Hourly Rate
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Anne Baesemann
Aquent's sportswear client is looking for an Execution Specialist to work a contract role. This role is slated at 40 hours a week/remote to go until end of year, possible extension if things are going well. (W2 contract)
• Gather data and monitor key performance indicators and analyze performance data.
• Actively participate in the identification of root causes for performance gaps.
• Analyze and measure effectiveness of supply chain performance and may recommend practices and procedures that result in measurable improvement.
• Participate in projects and/or programs that support the overall supply chain strategy.
This role will sit on the Global Marketplace Operations team is responsible for developing global solutions and capabilities to promote loyalty, re-engagement and profitable growth through the Company's Direct post-purchase consumer experience, from order placement through track, deliver, unbox, return and re-engage.
This client, named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world's leading designer, marketer and distributor of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories.
- Prefer candidates with past Business Analyst or Execution Specialist experience
- Prefer candidates with previous Sportswear Apparel Company experience
- Experience in SAP