- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
- Develop and maintain a technology project plan, which outlines a project's tasks, milestone dates, status, and allocation of resources to stakeholders and other interested parties.
- Clearly define and quantify each step, as well as establishing concrete deadlines for each project milestone and deliverable.
- Must have demonstrated ability to anticipate problems and to find resolutions before that problem can derail a major milestone or deliverable.
- Lead cross-functionally to define schedule, requirements, resource plans, integration plans, prioritize initiatives, and proactively identify/address potential setbacks.
- Work with software engineering to deliver SW solutions/features in a fast-paced environment.
- Balance the business needs with technical constraints by building deep subject matter expertise for your area.
- Maintain the team's focus on strategy and goal oriented results when tackling complex problems.
- Have one or more certifications from PMI (the Project Management Institute) that demonstrate understanding of the fundamentals of project management, knowledge of the terminology, and processes of effective project management.
- Should have superior communications skills to mediate disputes, as well as resolve scheduling and asset utilization conflicts.
- Plan and coordinate project schedules, goals and milestones and make project assignments.
- Create technical documentation as needed and report on progress of project.
- Adhere to budgets and keep projects on track for successful completion within specification.
- 5+ years of tech industry experience including 5+ years of program management experience.
- Knowledge of software design – starting with a systems level comprehension from the hardware and operating systems to frameworks.
- Prior experience with manual QA validation, test automation, quality infrastructure and bug review preferred.
- Software/Hardware integration experience in a consumer electronics environment. B2B or B2C experience in commercial hardware or software and launched a B2B/B2C product in the market.
- Experience building and managing relationships with vendors and other external partners in conjunction with Legal and Business Development.
- Experience understanding and communicating technical information to non-experts.
- Experience developing multiple products, multiple customers, and multiple vendors concurrently.
- 1+ years experience as a people manager who has built and maintained a strong team across highly technical disciplines.
- Entrepreneurial background or start-up experience
- Previous experience in TPM with products such as Alexa, Siri, and Google Assistant preferred.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.