- Ft. Worth, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
This position can be remote. Only local Dallas/Ft. Worth Candidates will be considered.
Develop customer centric digital experiences and content to support the expansion and rollout of the Global web ecosystem. Works with Marketing, Brand, IT & technology teams to build pages within the CMS system. Ensures sites and pages are built and delivered to required technical and delivery standards to meet business requirements and deadlines. Works Globally across a matrix organization.
- Works with internal customers and stakeholders to gather requirements and propose digital website / page solutions to deliver desired business outcomes
- Build and deliver websites and web pages within the Drupal content management system
- Guides and develops end-to-end digital user experiences that increase conversion rates
- Utilizes data and analytics to understand on-site customer behavior and adapt/change/amend digital content and workflows to improve business metrics and customer experience.
- Builds sites and pages to defined SEO technical standards
- Experience with PHP, CMS systems including; Drupal 8 CMS / Acquia Site Factory / Cohesion
- Experience building front end web experiences with HTML/CSS/Sass/JS frameworks
- Excellent communicator verbally, visually and with presentation of content
- Deep understanding of end to end digital customer journeys
- 5+ yrs experience in Website Design and content management
- Ability to manage and work within strict timelines in a fast paced changing environment
- Experience of continuous deployment / working in Agile working methodologies
- Degree / Masters educated
- Experienced in working in matrix / global organizations