- New York
- Job Terms:
- DOE! + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Becky Morrissey
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
This role is BASED IN NYC. Our client is looking for Designers who would eventually be able to work onsite at their offices in Manhattan. This is a requirement to be considered for this opportunity
Aquent Studios is looking for top Packaging Designers with a background in CPG!
In this role, the Designer will cross-functionally collaborate with Marketing, Brand Managers, as well as external Vendors to interpret Style Guides, Digital Assets, and Copy into Packaging die lines.
Responsibilities could include:
- Ensure Packaging files adhere to Brand specifications
- Packaging Design - Concept to final production
- Finalize and Release Press-Ready Packaging files to overseas Print Vendors
- Troubleshoot technical issues as they arise
- Manage all aspects of packaging mechanicals, including concept development, design, revisions, and production
- Implement design specifications for fit and packaging of product for shelving, shipping, weight, and retail packaging
- Photo-Retouching Skills a must have
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
• Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
• Excellent health and dental insurance subsidized
• Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), FSA's and voluntary insurance programs
• Paid weekly
• Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
• Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios provides custom-tailored consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our team of consultants, project managers, and creative professionals brings decades of experience to help our clients expand their capacity in marketing communications, content development, and creative media. Aquent Studios is a division of Aquent, which is the world’s largest marketing staffing firm. Aquent is privately held and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. www.aquentstudios.com
- Strong Portfolio showing CPG packaging - not luxury or beauty - our client is looking for image based packaging not just typography
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- CPG Experience a Must Have
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Illustrator CC, Photoshop CC, and InDesign CC
- Knowledge of Packaging Compliance
- Able to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment and meet or exceed deadlines
- Strong Production Skills a must have
- Exceptional Photoshop skills
- Web Design a PLUS!
- Showing samples of packaging that is image based with strong photoshop for the mass market is a HUGE PLUS!
- 4+ years professional experience
- Portfolio showcasing strong packaging design
- Clean design with strong typography