- Client is in CT - work can be done remotely
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
The Data Analytics Specialist will be directly responsible for data mining and analytics initiatives to realize customer/client value potential; improve the customer experience, provide strategic business and marketing recommendations; derive actionable insights from digital and offline marketing campaigns, advise and assist in strategic utilization of customer data; encourage and promote data analytics awareness and ensure efficient and effective system implementation and integration.
- Working with local and global Marketing Data & Analytics resources, leads projects to develop and implement data analytics decision tools and business case models.
- Plan and Perform A/B and multivariate testing on marketing campaigns; Strong understanding of experimental approaches in Marketing Campaigns.
- Develop overall marketing attribution models for measuring marketing's impact on business growth and sales funnel development
- Collaborate with teams to optimize multiple models, develops selection criteria as well as related strategies to optimize marketing campaigns across the senior insurance customer lifecycle.
- Develops new modeling methodologies and performs analytical review to assess model performance and determine marketing attribution.
- Provides proactive and innovative customer led recommendations across marketing campaign distribution channels to enhance existing Business Partner relationships and securing business opportunities.
Developmental Value of Position:
This position with its regional and global reach and interaction with senior leadership will develop the critical marketing competency of customer value management and enable the employee to move on to more senior marketing roles in the future.
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
Prior knowledge of and familiarity with industry acronyms is a plus.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Qualifications: Ideal candidates will offer:
- 4-5 years data analytics/data mining experience, direct to consumer (DTC) marketing analytics experience preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with creating and managing reports and dashboards and delivering basic statistical analysis. Preferred experience with Tableau or Power BI for enterprise use and modeling
- M.S. degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Econometrics, Data Mining or related field or job experience.
- A high level of skill with data extraction, manipulation, and warehousing tools (SAS, SPSS & SQL).
- Digital marketing platform skills, including common website analytics platforms, widely used ad serving and technology platforms, analytics platforms and mobile site platforms
- Strong communication, summarization and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work successfully in a matrix team environment.
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills.
- Results-oriented, proactive, self-driven and dedication.
- High achievement drive.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Experience in health care and/or supporting the marketing function a plus.
Desired Leadership Attributes:
- Intelligence and action-oriented judgment
- Eagerness to accept increased responsibility
- Task competence
- Interpersonal savvy
- Courage and resolution
- Trustworthiness and ethical
- DATA MINING
- POWER BI
- PRESENTATION SKILLS
- STATISTICAL ANALYSIS
- BUSINESS CASE
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
- DATA ANALYTICS
- DIGITAL CAMPAIGN
- DIGITAL MARKETING
- MARKETING CAMPAIGN
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- SELF MOTIVATED
- SERIAL ATTACHED SCSI
- TABLEAU SOFTWARE
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to start.