- Redmond, WA (remote possible during guidance)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
With the news of COVID19, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
At this AAA gaming studio, our vision is to continue to grow our franchise into the top automotive entertainment brand in the world. To do so, we seek a skilled and empathetic Associate Producer to work with gaming production and development leads to drive foundational studio projects into the future! We need a budding leader who is eager to collaborate with developers and artists to build the tools necessary to breathe life into our creative visions.
Ideal candidates will aim to serve the team and its customers as a grounded and organized leader. Using effective communication skills, collaborative problem-solving, and data-driven decision making, candidates will drive customer focus, team priorities, and track project progress.
• Manage the planning, scheduling, assigning, and tracking of detailed tasks and dependencies
• Manage well-defined features as they move through the development pipeline
• Define clear milestone goals, in collaboration with project leaders, that align with studio-wide development timelines
• Identify, track, and resolve cross-team risks and dependencies with the help of team leads and stakeholders
• Identify issues blocking such as process bottlenecks on your team and the studio, and work with others to ensure they are solved in a timely manner
• Advocate and defend clear and realistic production plans to implement the vision for each project while staying within scope
• Communicate effectively and clearly establish the plan of record
• Maintain positive and collaborative customer relationships between your team and the artists you serve
• Cultivate a fun, positive, and solution-focused team culture
• Preferably has one or more years of experience in a similar role. However, strong applicants who demonstrate the remainder of the skillset below but do not have any years of experience are encouraged to apply and will be considered.
• Has collaborated with a team on one or more software development projects (e.g. school team assignment, internship, etc.)
• Familiar with agile development practices (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
• Familiar with game development processes and disciplines
• Able to clearly communicate plans, ideas, and issues in an organized manner, in both written and verbal forums
• Ability to lead teams of people to ship software by collaborating with team members and leadership to prioritize, scope, and schedule production plans
• Proactive problem solver and learner
• Demonstrates empathetic leadership through social intelligence and excellent interpersonal skills
• Careful and active listener who ensures all voices are heard and seeks input from a variety of perspectives and backgrounds
• Able to identify and resolve conflicts with projects and coworkers in a clear, respectful, and efficient manner
• Ready and willing to receive and address constructive feedback
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.