- Oakland, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
This position can be remote until it's safe to go into the office in either Oakland or Sacramento.
Our healthcare client is looking to hire a Product Owner to participate in the design, development and management of 2020 digital member experiences for their claims and benefits journey. The digital Product Owner will liaise with various stakeholders in a fast-paced, agile environment and will be responsible for development tasks such as user story development, analytics, design reviews, implementation and delivery.
• Closely working with the product manager for managing, planning and executing 2020 claims roadmap.
· Manage issues and risks and escalate when necessary.
· Executing against product roadmap using agile methodologies.
· Coordinating with a diverse set of stakeholders in the process to align with product vision.
· Partnering with scrum masters to ensure proper handoff of product deliverables and ensuring development team is operating efficiently.
· Writing thorough and thoughtful user stories that take member experience, business requirements, visual design and analytics into consideration.
· Prioritizing the product backlog using tools such as Jira to give visibility to development team on upcoming projects
· Participating in technical scoping, UX development and user story grooming with an eye towards refinement of requirements.
· Reporting on team development status, product launches and product performance.
• An awesome digital team changing the healthcare industry
• Open and collaborative culture
• Evolving tech stack
v Experience with the development of and deployment of digital features across responsive web and mobile platforms.
v Digital marketing or healthcare experience desirable.
v Experience working on Agile team, writing and managing user stories as a product owner/product manager.
v Ability to facilitate communication between the Agile team and stakeholders while driving alignment with the product vision.
v Understanding of user-centered design thinking as it relates to improving digital experience, understanding communication preferences and linking the two.
v Actively manage/ escalate the issues that can compromise product quality.
v Experience using quantitative and qualitative data to identify needs and transform them into product features.
v Independent thinker with an obsession for details while never losing sight of the bigger picture.
v A customer-first mindset and customer empathy.
v Understanding of the operational impacts of launching new communication channels.
v Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
v The ability to embrace change and a constant appetite to learn.
Practical knowledge of native app design and development a plus.
1. Product focused
2. SDLC [more specifically systems integration] background
3. Strong Requirements gathering and ideation experience
4. Independently delivered projects end to end
5. Agile methodologies
6. Healthcare experience a plus but not required