- Redmond, WA (remote possible during guidance)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
This global video game franchise inspires millions to create together, connects people across the globe, and brings together a community that is among the most active and passionate in the world!!
Our team is looking for a Release Manager for one of our main teams, which ships on multiple platforms to millions of players around the world. From product creation and configuration, to certification submission and release, you will own all aspects of the release pipeline, providing visibility and clear communication around release plans, and ensuring each release is as smooth as possible.
• Interpret and communicate submission results, provide frequent status updates, maintain the submission schedule and oversee all aspects of a successful certification pass.
• Respond to internal requests for product creation, configuration, PDP updates, and other RM related tasks
• Drive process improvements with our release procedures, to make them more repeatable, consistent, and less error prone
• Be deeply familiar with each of our platforms’ submission portals and certification requirements,
• Establish and maintain relationships with internal partners, and seeking out opportunities to leverage knowledge when advocating for the Minecraft team.
• Maintain relationships with external store partners, and ensure that you are up to speed on the latest policy developments on each platform, and communicate any upcoming deadlines
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
• 3+ years of experience as a Release Manager, Producer or related experience.
• Experience with submission process, certification requirements, store portals for one or more partner platforms (Xbox, Windows, iOS, Android, Switch, PS4, Amazon)
• The ability to coordinate effectively in a multi-team environment.
• Must be detail-oriented, highly organized, and self-directed.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, able to convey appropriate level of detail for each target audience.
• Strong time-management skills with the ability to handle fluctuating priorities and projects in
• a consistent manner
• Excellent problem resolution and decision-making skills
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.