- Milwaukee, WI
- Job Terms:
- $45-53/hr DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
The individual should have a background in instructional design and be an expert in course and video development. The majority of this work will reside on the creative side, using storyboards to create deliverables for the end users. Deliverables could include Storyline and Rise eLearning courses, interactive simulations, video, podcasts, etc.
Skills & Accountabilities:
• Consults with various departments, roles, and complexities around the organization to execute on deliverables for the enterprise's overall planning experience.
• While parting with a Learning Lead and Instructional Designer, this person will help determine training objectives, while researching, designing, developing, and implementing training projects, in order to develop the field and to sustain and enhance productivity.
• Determines what type of media is most effective in meeting training needs (online course, facilitator-led course, podcast, video, school, written materials, etc.).
• Ensures the target audience’s training needs are met, while working within tight project deadlines. Project management experience is preferred, with the ability to work independently.
• Significant experience with developing in various authoring tools, specifically Articulate 360, as well as the full Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere, Audition, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
• Experience with motion graphics is preferred.
• Learning Management System (LMS) knowledge is helpful.
• Experience with use of various learning/development technologies (e.g., CSS, XML, Content Management Systems, Authoring Tools, SharePoint, database platform infrastructures, HTML5, Rich Media, Social Media, Web 2.0, etc.) is required.
This person will be working on our client's Retirement Distribution traning as a part of the overall Planning Experience. They will be aligned with the Field Learning & Development team, but will work extremely close with the RiDX team to understand the philosophy, technology, and implications to the business.
Financial services experience is preferred. 8 plus years experience is desired.