- Boston, MA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
Job Title: UX Designer - Retail
Job Location: Boston, MA
Salary/Pay Rate: Up to $60-65/hr DOE
Firm, non-negotiable: No
Duration: Temp to Perm (6 months - 12 months, conversion if a good fit)
Our Fortune 10 Healthcare client is seeing a UX Designer to join their RETAIL team!
As a UX/UI designer on the digital health services UX team, you will be responsible for leading the design and research on initiatives that improve and provide healthcare access to patients. This focus on healthcare brings extraordinary opportunities to impact millions of patients with your designs and help us transform the healthcare landscape.
We are looking for a well-rounded UX/UI designer for this role that can solve complex business challenges with occasional direct support from their manager.
- Hands on experience with wireframing, prototyping, and detailed design tools
- Strong portfolio of work including examples of mobile web, desktop and app experiences
- Ability to conceptualize, design, and deliver experiences, ranging from high-level conceptual design to detailed visual design specifications
- Ability to communicate user needs and demonstrate how proposed designs solve those to internal team and other stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate with product owners, developers, and business stakeholders
- Ability to present and build support for work to senior stakeholders
- Experience leading UX work on a cross-functional team
- Collaborate with UX team members and product, business and technology partners to ensure shared understanding of business and user goals
- Lead the creation of UX flows, wireframes, and visual designs
- Conceptualize, design and define breakthrough user experiences, drawing inspiration from research, user goals, and the world around you
- Work with our copy and accessibility teams to ensure all work is compliant with our brand, copy and accessibility guidelines
- Partner with research, optimization, and analytics teams when appropriate to inform and validate design decisions
- Gain stakeholder support for designs by clearly communicating design vision and rationale
- Develop deep understanding of customer journeys, personas and segmentation within your portfolio of projects
- Partner with product owner to prioritize and plan UX/UI work using the Scaled Agile Framework process
- 5+ years of experience in UX and UI design
- Desired Experience
- Experience designing accessible interfaces that adhere to WCAG guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Information Design, Interaction Design, Product Design, Human Factors or similar degree desirable
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out. Up to 85% subsidy
PORTFOLIO REQUIRED - preferably exhibiting case studies
Accessibility Design experience