- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
The Visual UX designer will concept and craft unique and compelling visual design for the Mobile app. They will collaborate with interaction designers, researchers, engineers, and product managers throughout the design and development lifecycle. As a tastemaker and storyteller, you will advocate for design excellence, contributing to product vision, and deliver high quality design deliverables for our component platform, feature, and motion patterns in the Mobile app. The ideal candidate for this role will have a keen eye for elegant, modern design, and UI patterns. They think holistically, and craft the "why" of all that we ship – advocating for design solutions by putting them in context of business and customer goals and presenting ideas effectively to design and product leadership. You are at ease both visualizing an experience in the abstract and then driving that vision into concise design deliverables and hands-on building with engineering teams.
- Explores Visual UI from concept through final design
- Demonstrates an ability to work within and iteratively improve a design system
- Understands and interprets business requirements into innovative customer experiences
- Collaborates with interaction, research, motion, developer, and partner UXDs
- Contributes to HIG reviews, team critique, & brainstorm sessions
- Presents ideas clearly and effectively to peer, partner and leadership stakeholders
- Produces high quality design files for production handoff
• 3+ years of design experience
• An available online portfolio
• Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent design-related field
• 2+ years of experience as a visual UX/UI designer, interaction designer or similar role
• Visual UI design expertise demonstrated through real-world case studies
• Proficient in Sketch, Keynote, and Adobe design programs
• An exceptional portfolio demonstrating experience creating innovative user-centered digital design solutions
• Experience designing polished concepts that envision a future for digital products
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Experience with Agile processes and partnering with developers for implementation
• Experience designing for mobile or responsive web apps
• Experience with prototyping tools such as InVision, Principle and AdobeXD
• Experience providing art direction to motion designers and illustrators
• Ability to navigate ambiguity and multitask in an fast-paced environment
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.