- San Bruno, California
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Megan Holstine
Our client, a top retailer, is looking for a Creative Project Manager/Producer to manage multiple on and offline creative projects for their in-store and eCommerce brands. This role will start remote and move onsite once safe to do so. Responsibilites include site features and category updates, landing pages, promotions, banners, emails, direct mail, handouts, catalogs, signage, and environmental.
- Work with internal clients to intake and evaluate creative briefs and transform them into executable projects with deliverables and timelines.
- Serve as the project point person.
- Maintain communications and coordinate workflow between all stakeholders including design, copy, content, site merchandising, marketing, legal, production and development.
- Traffic assets through the review process and parse feedback.
- Ensure that each final deliverable meets the project objectives, is accurate, and is approved by all stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a customer-centric point of view on design and interaction and advocate for the highest quality result.
- Have a combination of agency and in-house experience would be valuable.