- Redmond, Washington
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Althea Ochoa
Aquent's client is immediately searching for a Hardware Test Engineer/Technician to join their AR/VR team focused on education and training.
What You Will Be Doing
· Solve hardware and manufacturing design issues as they arise
· Create and maintain work instructions, and manual test processes
· Establish and maintain routings, control BOM changes, and maintain BOM configuration dates
· Perform validation testing on new products
· Act as primary liaison with engineering on new products and issues
· Work cross-organizationally with multiple teams and individuals
· Soldering, lab equipment use for testing and keeping clean work environments are key
· 5+ years of cross-functional hardware/mechanical lab product testing work
· Clear understanding of engineering design process and testing procedures for products
· Ability to provide thoughtful and quality test work solutions and fixtures
· Excellent debug skills of board and test set-up issues
· Solid soldering skills, board/test set-up modifications
· Good electrical measurement techniques
· Expertise on lab test equipment (set-up and measurements) such high-bandwidth digital storage oscilloscope, logic/PCIE/USB analyzer, supply, BERT, etc.
· Experience in providing lab support to digital silicon validation or device system testing
· Experience in providing lab support to Datacenter hardware and manufacturing and engineering lab
· Test and Technician experience, someone who can manage technical discussions with the cross-functional engineering teams; should also be able to provide hardware hands on support in various ways in lab as needed
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.