- Toronto, ON
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Richey
- Apply your vertical marketing knowledge to drive incremental growth.
- Lead development of scalable sub-vertical narratives that enable success for the team in priority areas.
- Lead consumer-focused primary research programs to unlock new growth opportunities for the vertical.
- Advocate storytelling principles and high-quality visualization, enabling the vertical to elevate their customer conversations.
- Work closely with the SDM Lead and Industry Director to execute vertical engagement. Partner with the Head of Industries, Account Executives, and Analytical Leads to deliver on strategic goals.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing, account planning, marketing research, and/or consulting.
- Experience with managing first- and third-party research and tools.
- Storytelling, consulting - experience engaging and presenting to senior executive clients
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills, with ability to translate complex ideas into simple stories. Ability to move from idea to execution quickly.
- Natural leader, with ability to take action and challenge the status quo. Ability to be successful under limited or zero direction.
- Excellent analytical skills, with ability to see granular as well as big picture issues.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles