- Mississauga, ON
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Scott Toohill
Join the Marketing Team where you will help bring online campaigns to market using our new, proprietary content management tool.
As a Web Content Producer, you will work collaboratively with marketing partners, product managers, and creative and engineering teams to produce marketing campaigns and messages onto our brand’s web properties. This is a great opportunity for self-motivated individuals who have careful attention to detail and excellent written and visual communication skills.
- 1 year of professional experience in similar role in either web development or content development as a marketer. We are open to people coming from an agency or corporate.
- Practical experience with CMS tools. The CMS tool this person will be using is internal. They would not have prior experience with this tool. It is important that they have experience with a CMS tool so the knowledge ramp up time is quick and efficient. If they have experience working with WordPress this would be ideal.
- Basic knowledge of html and web development process
Nice to have skills:
- Practical experience with an agile tracking tool (preferably JIRA)
- Agile process experience (preferably Kanban)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills ·
- Attention to detail and quality-obsessed, self-motivated, strong problem-solving skills
- This role is responsible for publishing our customer-facing marketing content online:
- Collaborate closely with marketing, product, and the creative and development teams to gather detailed production requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Author customer-facing web content, following detailed design and copy standards, and managing version controls for updates.
- Balance demanding and often shifting priorities in a deadline-sensitive environment to ensure that all work is completed on time for our customers’ benefit.
- Voice and help implement improvements to the web authoring process to increase the team’s velocity.
- Leverage the CMS capabilities to their fullest extent and solve problems for our online audience simply and elegantly.
- We are looking for a diploma/degree in marketing or computer science or equivalent experience
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, this client has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our client's award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
They are expanding their social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, their entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market. The breadth and depth of customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.