- Woonsocket, RI
- Job Terms:
- DOE + well subsidized benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Farnham
As an individual on the Marketing Communications Creative Services team, the Account Services contractor will be responsible for facilitating the development of marketing materials to support business objectives for the client. The individual will manage the creative development process by consulting with the marketing strategy team or other requestors, defining the creative strategy, and partnering with the Creative Services team to develop and execute materials accordingly. This individual will establish and maintain strong knowledge of all integrated marketing efforts to build upon tactical ideas and think strategically about the business. Success will be determined by the ability to deliver on-strategy creative solutions that are on-time and on-brand.
*NOTE: This position will be mostly remotely, with candidate going in to the office approximately once a week after Covid passes*
• Effectively translate marketing strategy and objectives in order to develop creative briefs with insights needed to properly execute marketing campaigns
• Collaborate closely with creative team (internal or external), ensuring deliverables are provided on schedule, aligned to strategy and meet program objectives
• Coordinate and manage various multi-faceted projects from creative strategy development through file release
• Serve as main point of contact for business partners and key stakeholders for all questions related to creative development, feedback, etc.
• Adhere to process and documentation standards to ensure projects are tracked and completed on time and meet compliance standards
• Review revisions, reconcile discrepancies, facilitate consolidation of comments and provide to creative team
• 5-8 years of relevant marketing/agency experience with demonstrated ability facilitating the creation and delivery of creative assets for client-requested (internal and external) communications
• Experience/demonstrated success in a fast-paced creative environment
• Ability to communicate with and manage expectations of cross functional teams within a large organization
• Highly organized, process-driven, operational thinker with an ability to develop, implement and continually refine processes
• Experience with dealing directly with clients and other senior stakeholders in a consultative role
• Reliable, resourceful, flexible when necessary, and known for a sense of initiative (and urgency, as needed)
• Excellent communication skills that can be effectively articulated in both written and oral forms across a diverse audience base
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced business environment
• 3 years or greater of PBM, health services marketing or related industry experience.
High school diploma required, marketing degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out.