- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
We’re excited to have you join the team as our Project Manager, responsible for supporting work and projects in these 4 areas:
- Organize marketing and communications learning & development virtual events:
- Partner with team members and training vendors to understand the objectives of learning programs and requirements in order to create registration websites and manage event or training logistics from end to end.
- Become familiar with our event management tool Splash That! to create web pages that delight our employees.
- Own the execution of workshop & program communications leveraging existing event platform technology (I..e. survey, emails)
- Support internal awards program through communication plan execution, webpage updates and case study write ups
- Manage our virtual swag storefront and rewards experience:
- Own swag fulfillment for programs including; learning contests, start earning and learning hours, and new hire onboarding.
- Partner with our rewards vendor, Sendoso, to ship out prizes globally and create reward packages to deliver.
- Monitor swag inventory, reorder when appropriate, and work to enhance the swag virtual storefront where employees choose their own rewards.
- Partner with budget manager on tracking of PO’s and invoicing for events & swag
- Manage and share learner data and metrics:
- Pull reports from virtual events and digital learning platforms to help us measure the success of all our projects.
- Track success of targeted communications
- Own monthly leaderboard creation and announcement to top learners
- Marketing & Communications community support:
- Monitor our community inbox for questions and respond within 24 hrs to inquiries.
- Keep online resource webpage up to date with all team offerings, current events & community news.
- Use discretion in handling details of a highly confidential and sensitive nature that if released, could have legal, financial or public risks
- Handle multiple tasks while being flexible as priorities and focus can change rapidly
- Works under limited supervision and executes their own work planning.
- Initiates appropriate action to resolve routine to moderately complex problems
- Applies skills and analytical knowledge acquired through experience to perform the more complex duties of the position
- Quickly escalates issues to senior leader when appropriate
- Seeks to learn and understand existing processes before proposing new ways of approaching work
- Ensure a high level of service and accuracy in answering questions from co-workers, other employees and vendors
Qualifications / Prior Experience:
- 3-5+ years proven experience to work in a dynamic environment, flexible work style, able to pivot based on changes in direction and/or scope of work
- Customer focused - our customers are fellow employees, this role requires someone who is responsive to their needs
- Comfortable using Google Docs, SurveyMonkey a plus
- Needs to be familiar with Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel Good communication skills; both written and verbal
- Must be able to plan ahead and identify unforeseen needs
- Embrace change and pivot when changes arise Problem solving orientation
- Identify and solve problems with creative and innovative solutions
- The ability to see things through completion regardless of obstacles
- Learning mindset—is naturally curious and is interested in broad exposure and interaction outside of core duties
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, this client has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our client's award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
They are expanding their social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, their entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market. The breadth and depth of customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.