- Tampa, FL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- George Kuriakose
Aquent's client, a world class technology and media firm, is seeking a new Project Manager to join their Digital Media Services team!
This person will lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects using technical expertise. They will map out requirements with internal and external stakeholders, as well as usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders.
Day to Day:
- Partner and collaborate with cross-functional, geographically distributed teams (internal cross-functional teams, external teams (customers, partners, vendors)
- Manage projects from beginning to end; defining and executing all phases of the project lifecycle to include budgeting, capacity forecasting and planning, and resource planning
- Develop and be accountable for detailed project schedules and milestones based on business objectives and timing requirements.
- Lead cross-functional multidisciplinary meetings and will foster teamwork resulting in clearly defined objectives, success criteria metrics, and positive outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 5 to 6 years of experience managing projects in a large enterprise scale
- Experience successfully running projects of varying size and complexity using known project frameworks
- Proficient in G Suites, MS Office and Atlassian applications
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills
Extra Skills that'll Help:
- Knowledge and technical expertise of content delivery networks, over the top video acquisition/ streaming, network infrastructure, and IT procurement
- Experience in network infrastructure & software development related projects of all sizes
- PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, certification is a plus
- Experience with one or more agile concepts and methodologies such as: SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Deployment also a plus