- DTLA 90071
- Job Terms:
- $75-84/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is looking for a Senior Salesforce Email Developer / Email Producer to join an amazing organization in DTLA. This role will start remote and then be onsite in DTLA when COVID permits. The ideal talent will have 5+ years of experience working in an enterprise environment coding and designing emails, implementing Email best practices and increasing the impact and effectiveness of Salesforce email campaigns. This is a hands-on tactical role that looks for talent who have a strategic approach to customizing email journeys.
We need a strong, organized individual with at least 5 years’ experience working in email production, who can work collaboratively with multiple business groups to get the job done timely and accurately. Experience working in a corporate environment is required.
Sr. Salesforce Email Developer must have skills:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud automation capabilities including Journey Builder and Interaction Studio.
- Responsive design for desktop & mobile devices
- Experience resizing of images
- Litmus Builder (rendering across email clients)
- Strong Excel, technical skills and Marketing Automation experience, especially in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Journey Builder product.
- Demonstrates a deep knowledge of coding practices (HTML and CSS) for different email clients.
- Testing complex interactions. Deploying emails based on those complex interactions
- Developing HTML emails, attaching them to decision points, if customers click yes or no.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of basic Photoshop skills for image processing.
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues and recommending solutions.
- Thrives in a collaborative environment and develops/maintains working relationships inside and outside the organization.
- Experience following and implementing processes and working across broad, diverse groups to assure work is completed in a timely manner.
- Ability to lead and manage projects across multiple teams or groups.
- In-depth knowledge of channel production techniques and processes and ability to apply it to work assignments.
Sr. Salesforce Email Developer Responsibilities:
- Testing design systems.
- Develops, codes, and broadcasts emails to intended audiences that meet documented business requirements.
- Gathers email and landing page requirements, including content and design materials.
- Produces email with a high level of attention to detail, leveraging email templates and content while following specifications.
- Reviews and tests emails to ensure conformance with requirements.
- Determines gaps between email business needs and current email capabilities and recommends efficient and effective solutions to address gaps.
- Interacts with quality management and copy/content editor resources to resolve email bugs and broadcasts email to intended audiences upon final quality management sign-off.
- Makes recommendations to facilitate the highest rates of deliverability and engagement to email audiences.
- Analyzes the technical capabilities of the email tools, technologies, and interfaces and makes recommendations for improvement. Leverages email tool queries/reports to troubleshoot problem areas and to determine reasons for non-optimal email delivery.
- Develop and measure against standardized email channel KPIs on a weekly and ad hoc basis, and provide recommendations to executives on opportunities to improve the email performance.