- Calgary, AB
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
This dynamic global tech company is looking for a Territory Channel Manager to assist with planning the growth of a competitive and loyal Partner Ecosystem, channel strategy development, building new partner communities, and long term capacity planning. Assist with Partner Readiness and MSPP Engines to for revenue growth, positive partner satisfaction and perception around engagement with the company.
The Territory Channel Manager (TCM) role is key to the company's channel management strategy. The Territory Channel Manager is the Business Application Ecosystem Solutions specialist, curating and connecting to our customers an ecosystem of partners with the best of breed solutions and are responsible for driving growth in revenue, customer acquisition and consumption & usage in assigned territory.
The TCM will own a portfolio of Partners in an assigned territory and ensure that we have an active and engaged channel ecosystem that would be able to meet the customer requirements to digitally transform their organization. To achieve that, the role will be expected to have deep knowledge and expertise of the Biz Apps partner ecosystem in the geography, have the ability to ascertain the required partner capacity and capability required in the defined territory to ensure maximum partner impact on customer acquisition, renewals and consumption. The TCM will also need to orchestrate with individuals across a multitude of roles to drive alignment & execution to connect our partners to customers.
Territory Channel Managers curate and connect to customers, an ecosystem of best of breed solutions in territory driving growth in customer acquisition, consumption & usage in assigned territory and are accountable to drive new customer acquisition, incremental Biz Apps customer revenue, consumption and success through partner impact.
You will partner with the Customer Program Manager, Partner Development Teams, and Partner Marketing Teams to drive channel activation, with a focus on growing Partner Reach, Frequency and Yield across all Cloud Services!
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
• Driving and leading sales processes across account planning, opportunity planning, deal negotiation, customer decision frameworks, evaluation plans and engaging in sophisticated business case discussions.
• Leading, partnering, and orchestrating with virtual teams of experts, SMEs composed of industry, engineering, solution, technical, licensing, and legal team members
• 5+ years of experience with sales and business development, preferable experience with Solution sales for CRM and or ERP or similar business applications
• Understanding of complex enterprise business solutions: ERP & CRM and how they translate into business impact
• Technical proficiency in these complex SW to understand partner ecosystem solutions (L200)
• Experience managing virtual teams across functions and geographies:
o Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
o Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
• Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences.
• Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
• Problem solver and ability to work in fast-changing environment and manage ambiguity