- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Megan Holstine
Our client is a dynamic, high-performing team responsible for email content production for a major local fashion retailer's e-commerce channel. They do in-house what most companies use agencies for, and they pride ourselves on flawless execution in an environment of growth-oriented change. They work collaboratively with our partners in Marketing, Web Design, Merchandising and our third party Email vendor to produce a best-in-class shopping experience visited by almost a million people per day.
They are looking for a sharp, quick and detail-oriented Assistant Email Producer, who will be helping to execute the on-time, on-strategy US and bi-lingual Canada marketing email program. This is a fast-paced position managing a large volume of executional tasks within a high-visibility channel. You will work with our team of Associate Email Producers to help ensure flawless execution of each and every email we send out to our customer base.
● Testing and QAing all emails before deployment
● Assisting Associates in linking setup and approval for all emails
● Executing delivery of assets to our email vendor
● Tracking and expediting Canadian French translation with our translation management team
● Keeping to tight deadlines and managing changing priorities on an hourly basis
● Familiarity with GoogleDocs suite, WorkFront, Outlook, and marketing content management systems.
Someone who loves working with people to solve problems. You are never daunted by a long To Do list, and are always assessing processes and workflows for maximum efficiency. You see
how small details impact the much bigger picture, and pride yourself on anticipating issues before they arise. You self-correct. You thrive in deadline-driven work environments with constantly changing business needs and nuanced task work. You want to learn more about the world of email. You may lack expertise, but are eager to start growing your knowledge base from the ground up, with an eye on how to better the system along the way.
● 1-2 years of production experience, preferably in the ECOM or agency space
● High degree of initiative and resourcefulness
● Exceptional detail-orientation, with previous experience in traffic or project management
● Excellent written and verbal skills; enjoys interacting with all types of people
● Ability to balance team expectations and priorities
● A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
● Microsoft Office suite, Airtable, Outlook, and marketing content management systems.
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.