- Richmond, VA 23238
- Job Terms:
- $29/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT client in Richmond, Virginia is seek a Visual Designer to join a Talent Marketing team in Human Resources. The ideal talent will have 2-4 years of profoessional experience as a Graphic Desgier, Visual Designer or Art Director.
About this team: Our marketing and creative teams are skilled storytellers that apply craft and strategic thinking to bring their ideas to life. Visual Designers play an essential role in bringing stories to life through the conception and design of our creative content. On the Talent Marketing team, you’ll help craft powerful messages, images and design that position our client as an employer of choice and help candidates understand work life at this client.
The person we’re looking for has experience and passion for both marketing and design. You’ll be skilled at collaborating with various internal stakeholders to translate project needs into functional design, and to ensure that our creative aligns with our Brand Design and Employer Brand standards. You’ll create branded creative that’s grounded in research and strategy for a variety of channels (digital, website, social, print, events, and more).
What we’re looking for:
- At least 4 years of experience as an Art Director or Designer
- At least 4 years of experience working for an in-house creative team or ad agency or coporate envrionment
- Experience in Sketch, Lightroom, and Adobe Premiere Pro
- At least 2 years of experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience designing for digital, social, and print
- Photography and photo editing experience
- A strong creative portfolio that includes marketing campaigns and corporate branded design
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- An ability to operate autonomously and nearly obsessive attention to detail
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and ability to create within a branded design system
- A willingness to take on a variety of projects from digital marketing campaigns to print design
- A good attitude and the ability to partner across teams and jump in where needed
- The ability to determine design approach and implement established Employer Brand and Brand Design standards
You’ll love your job the most if you:
- Have a positive yet practical attitude – if we called your colleagues, they’d gush over how much they love working with you
- Have a clear understanding of branding and can adapt your aesthetic to our brand standards
- Can assist with ideation, concept development and employer branding strategy.
- Work quickly without compromising quality
- Take initiative, aren’t afraid to fail, ask thoughtful questions, and constantly seek better ways of working and communicating
- Love to work in a variety of media—digital, social, print, photography, video—and enjoy doing something a little different every day
- Enjoy managing projects from concept through delivery
- Have an interest in recruitment marketing/employer branding industry trends
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR