- Client is in Austin - work can be done remotely
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christina Clark
Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a Content Strategist to join their Content Experience Native App team to help create end-to-end experiences that meet customer needs and business goals. In this role, you will create both high-level strategy and do hands-on writing and editing across customer journeys, utilizing data and analytics to inform and improve your work.
We’re looking for a senior-level UX-focused content strategist, passionate about creating effective user experiences with a solid understanding of user experience, product content strategy, and content engineering to develop native app content. You’ll partner with the DX team (user experience designers, researchers, analytics teams, email technologists, and content engineers) to define content strategy, and produce customer-centered content that delivers parity across channels.
- Plan, write, edit, test, and improve content including native app, digital product content, product education materials, communications, digital marketing materials, and more.
- Help evolve content design processes to facilitate the needs of the business
- Think strategically about how content scales across platforms and verticals
- Lead content activities and initiatives on cross-functional teams
- Contribute to content models, style guides, patterns, and information architecture
- Develop accessible messaging consistent with A11y guidelines with a focus on health literacy
- Define and implement information architecture and navigation systems across complex products
- Advocate for content strategy and design thinking across the broader organization
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
Prior knowledge of and familiarity with industry acronyms is a plus.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
- 5+ years creating content for digital channels, specifically looking for experience with native apps focused on member or informational use
- Contributions to UX and content strategy operations
- Have worked with writers, content strategists, and other UX disciplines across departments to create consistent user experiences
- Worked closely with engineering and product management teams as part of the software development process
- Demonstrated ability to create, implement, and maintain content standards across an organization.
- Bonus points for knowledge of enterprise/web content management systems
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test or background check prior to starting.