- Client is in CT - work can be done remotely
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our large Fortune 500 client is seeking a Digital Content Producer to join their internal agency, which is the premier source for profound marketing insights, world-class strategy, brilliant concepts, renowned design and content that inspires action and delivers results.
The Digital Content Producer will be the day-to-day ring leader of the team creating cross channel digital content within the Studio for B2B Lead Generation. They are a connecter of dots between the account, project management, design and production disciplines. They understand the strategy, best practices, resources and partners needed to keep everything running smoothly. Additionally, they help plan, manage and deliver content with clear and persuasive points of view backed up by data, airtight proposals, and a hybrid of technical and creative knowledge.
- Use agile processes to manage digital content workflow through the studio keeping the team on track to ensure realistic, actionable plans are put in place and executed.
- Oversee planning, execution and delivery of content for relevant platforms.
- Stay current on digital content best practices, trends and platforms.
- Maintain a working knowledge in Social Media, Search / SEO, Web Analytics, HTML, CSS and email best practices
- Lead conversations with partners by asking the right questions, getting to the heart of the assignment.
- Build relationships and communication with client, creative and production teams.
- Meet deadlines from project start to finish, while staying on budget.
- Know in-scope versus out-of-scope changes and effectively communicate them to the team.
- Creating strategic recommendations, specifications, scope documents, cost estimates and schedules.
- Identify gaps in resources, vendors and technology and work with the team to fill them
- Commit to and exemplify agency values (Intrinsically Motivated + Resourceful, Amazing + Awesome, Inspired + Enlightened, Passionate + Curious, Smart + Constructively Dissatisfied, Disciplined + Resilient)
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
Prior knowledge of and familiarity with industry acronyms is a plus.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
QUALIFICATIONS + SKILLS
- 4 year degree in Creative, Communications, or Marketing preferred
- 3+ years of marketing or communications experience with at least 2 years in digital content production
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Personally accountable; resourceful and self-directed
- Adaptable and flexible; open minded, innovative and creative
- Expert oral and written communications skills
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment with quick turn arounds and ability to flex as priorities change
- Experience with content marketing strategy and platforms a plus
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.