- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Scott Toohill
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive issue resolution of e-commerce sales orders.
- Monitor day-to-day tactical operations and processes, including risk assessment, payments operations, and order tracking.
- Build tactical sales and operations excel-based reporting
- Monitor and track key metrics and dashboards and manage resolution of data-integrity issues.
- Drive and execute business process improvements through process mapping and documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office. Intermediate SQL skills.
- 5+ years experience in Sales/Operations, or comparable.
- Experience in analyzing and deriving insights from large data sets
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or other quantitative field.
- Six Sigma Certification
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.