- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
- Build and execute project plans for a variety of initiatives.
- Ensure the team has the information and connections they need to succeed.
- Facilitate meetings including preparing agendas, keeping conversation on-track, capturing notes - establishing action items and owners and posting as a follow up to meetings.
- Work with Engineers, Product Managers, and Design to establish deadlines that impact design work and ensure team is aware of key milestone dates. Establish predictable workflow.
- Manage design-driven initiatives that better define our workspace and our workflow.
- Provide flexible processes that meet team needs and help keep work on track.
- Communicate issues related to staying on schedule and propose solutions to remedy the issue.
- Proactively raise issues before they are a problem for the design team or product output.
- Support and execute special team activities that build culture and drive clarity of purpose
- 4+ years of experience as a producer, project manager, or program manager with a background establishing systems, supporting teams, and developing relationships.
- Experience working with product designers/UX as well as cross-functional teams.
- Track record of operating independently, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with independent time management, task prioritization, ability to identify problems and work towards solutions.
- Experience building subject matter knowledgeof Ad Tech
- Undergraduate degree
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.