- Oakland, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
The Marketing/Product Management will work as part of an integrated acquisition marketing team to support the IFP member acquisition strategy and implementation for 2020.
• Responsible for supporting the development, implementation and evaluation of marketing strategies and plans that drive new sales and profitable membership growth.
• Leads and manages the delivery of projects with internal and external stakeholders and agencies/vendors consistent with marketing strategy and plans to meet business objectives and goals.
• Ability to consolidate and summarize feedback from various stakeholders and legal, and share that information with the broader team.
• Drives successful implementation including review of all technical and artistic phases of marketing collateral and materials; tracking budgets and project deliverables / milestones; managing vendor and internal unit activities and preparing reports and communications on project status to stakeholders. Communications include email, direct mail, inserts, digital media ads, online sites, videos, brochures, internal and external alerts/notifications.
• Develops presentations (including PowerPoint) and materials in support of business and campaign goals.
• Tracks budgets and schedules for acquisition team and acts as project manager for the team. Leads team status meetings.
• BA/BS in a related field such as marketing or business and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. At least five years of marketing experience.
• Knowledge of health insurance marketing principles, practices and techniques including marketing analysis and research tools is a plus but not necessary
• Ability to independently evaluate marketing plans and processes and recommend process improvements.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, problem solving, and communication (verbal and written) skills.
• Excellent cross-functional team, project and organizational leadership skills with attention to details.
• Ability to multitask with multiple deadlines and/or milestone requirements.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use advanced features of Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio and Word.
Attention to detail
Multichannel marketing experience
Strong project management skills
Ability to manage a large workload of marketing campaigns
Nice to Have:
Healthcare marketing experience
Marketing project management experience
Degree in business and marketing
Lack of experience, bad grammar and formatting
BA/BS in a related field such as marketing or business and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. At least five years of marketing experience.
Ability to use advanced features of Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio and Word
Internal/External Groups with which the Candidate will interface with: Marketing, Creative Services, Product, Operations, Digital Customer Experience