- Seattle, WA; Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Suzy Thompson
We are looking for a smart, detail-oriented marketing manager/site merchandiser to help plan, coordinate, and execute our marketing campaigns and promotions. The Associate Marketing Manager will be responsible for building and merchandising digital content, ensuring the content is presented with quality and accuracy, and verifying that the merchandised product aligns with the event theme. The successful candidate will be able to quick turnaround times with an unrelenting attention to detail.
• Create and maintain events on the merchandising calendar
• Schedule on-site placements for graphical campaigns
• Create targeted emails for merchandising campaigns
• Auditing on-site content and offers to ensure they match with a particular theme
• Perform data analysis on merchandising events to uncover actionable results
• Build shareable repository/wiki of past and current merchandising events and results
• 2+ years of experience in e-commerce merchandising marketing
• Demonstrated experience using analytical tools to measure performance, determine improvements and innovations, and make adjustments accordingly
• Experience using email campaign tools
• Excel skills
• Aptitude for being organized with flexibility to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Solid project management skills with the ability to manage competing deadlines and priorities
• Experience in the deals/coupon space
• Ability to work collaboratively across cross-functional teams, and to invent and simplify process.
• Ability to think and react in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
• Strong operational business understanding, including potential impact of business decisions on various internal/external stakeholders and systems
• Competency with HTML and/or XML, plus the ability to learn our in-house tools quickly
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.