- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- $35 an hour
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Friant
We have an exciting 3 month project based in San Francisco (remote for the time being). The Associate Marketing Manager will work alongside the marketing team by managing the online calendar, QAing emails and homepage refreshes for a seamless customer experience, and fielding questions for cross-functional partners. We are searching for a consumer focused AMM to be responsible for supporting & executing the digital experience for marketing plans. This position will be asked to flex into supporting the promotional events & audience experience execution across email & site.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Maintain the marketing calendar, ensuring the customer is receiving a cohesive experience, as well as manage change requests.
• Responsible for QA of digital experience across email & site for two foreign markets
• Assist in strategy & execution of promotional events including creative review, legal copy development & recapping events.
• Develop strong relationships & collaborate with cross-functional partners to ensure flawless execution.
Key Organizational Relationships:
Digital Production, Buying, Creative, Company Planning & Digital Marketing
• Ability to manage change, thrive in a fast-paced environment & deal with ambiguity.
• Outstanding organizational & analytical skills, as well as high attention to detail.
• Customer-focused mindset.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams.
• 3+ years of relevant experience; online retail marketing experience a plus
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.