- New York, New York
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Courtney Schaefer
Aquent's client, located in union square in New York, is seeking a flexible, intelligent candidate who can learn quickly, plan and execute by themselves with little oversight, and who can think strategically and anticipate problems and how to avoid them.
For 6-12 months (likely longer), this person would be a part of the Journey Mapping Outage team contribute to some of the projects by owning/ensuring outcomes, managing timelines, following up with stakeholders, and documenting process.
*This position will be virtual for the forseeable future, but candidates must be located nearby to NYC.
PM/Utility Player –
This Customer Experience Strategist/Project Manager position is for a journey mapping team supporting the journey architect with pushing initiatives forward, documenting progress and process, and doing whatever is needed to contribute to the team effort.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies: stand up, sprint planning, backlog grooming, etc
- Support the Journey Lead by reviewing and analyzing operational and customer data associated with the assigned journey
- Make recommendations for customer experience improvements using Design Thinking methodology
- Support the Journey Lead with the design and execution of recommended and inflight cx improvements
- Identify metrics and ways to measure the success of executed improvements
- Support the facilitation of journey mapping workshops, Subject Matter Expert insight meetings, and socialization sessions
Desired skills and behaviors:
- Adapts quickly to new processes
- Self manages
- Learns on the job and from others
- Coordinates work to achieve mutual outcomes
- Problem solves through data analysis
- Proposes solutions leading to action
- Supports peers
- Asks for feedback
- Openly communicates challenges
- Advocates digital ways of working