- San Bruno, CA
- Job Terms:
- $50-$60 an hour DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Friant
We are looking for a versatile Product Marketing Copywriter to help craft and deliver a compelling and authentic voice for their B2B community. The Product Marketing Copywriter will help craft narrative frameworks that bring Walmart Marketplace programs and product features to life, attract new prospects, and engage our existing seller base. This position will write for print and digital platforms, providing a distinct, cohesive brand voice to support clear content strategy for targeted audiences.
The successful candidate will be adept at developing multiple varied approaches for numerous methods of communicating to an audience, whether knocking out snappy headlines for social media posts to creating enticing ad copy for a segmented population. You should have experience gathering and understanding information from multiple sources across a number of disciplines including sales, product and program management, Marketplace sellers, and more; then you should be able to craft accurate and distinctive messaging for multiple content types.
As a Product Marketing Copywriter, you will help with the content strategy, contribute to the editorial process, and engage with Marketplace sellers to promote our highly respected brand.
• Express a cohesive brand narrative across multiple print and digital platforms to build excitement about the brand, convey its strengths, and increase engagement with prospective and existing sellers.
Vehicles include web, email marketing, digital advertising, print, video/audio scripts, blog posts, guides, whitepapers, and more.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, advertising, English or a closely related field.
• 4+ years of product marketing writing experience with a creative agency, in-house team, or media company.
• Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining a written “voice” for a brand, with a clear sense of what is authentic to both the company and the audience.
• Passion for software product and technology, interest in eCommerce and retail.
• Demonstrated creativity in writing for multiple digital and print vehicles, and in nimbly adapting content to suit the strengths of different platforms.
• Experience working with a variety of stakeholder and business partner teams, including product management, product marketing, social and community managers, customer service, sales, and external communications disciplines.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute effective B2B marketing campaigns.
• Excellent grammar and proofreading skills with scrupulous attention to accuracy.
• Energetic and resourceful team contributor, with the ability to both collaborate effectively and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Experience with various CMS and analytics tools such as Wordpress, Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, etc.
• Experience with the LinkedIn platform, including ad creation and management
• Working knowledge of multimedia software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, and of HTML/CSS a plus.
• Prefer candidates with a data-driven and analytics background for websites and social media
• Advanced presentation and PowerPoint skills is a plus
We are only able to submit candidates who have a portfolio supporting their background related to this position.