- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Scott Toohill
Aquent's Client is looking for an experienced Copywriter to conceptualize and create marketing collateral and activations for our global sales and partnership teams. This role will focus on clearly communicating our company’s mission and values, providing well-defined perspectives on critical issues, and helping educate and grow awareness for new and existing advertising products across the family of apps. Partner-facing teams are key to telling the company story and driving adoption of our latest innovations and it is critical that they are always armed with up-to-date information.
We’re looking for a creative problem solver who is passionate about telling stories and crafting work that makes the technical feel human and authentic. You're a conceptual thinker who can bring your ideas to life in new and inspiring ways. You must be comfortable working across all mediums. You have a strong point of view on concept and story. You have a high level of craft in all facets of your writing, from in-product to short and long form scripts.
You will make an impact on a global scale working with a team that solves big problems for the company's partner ecosystem. To be successful in the role, you will be a well-rounded 'business athlete' - an analytical problem solver, who understands the creative and marketing landscape, as well as a dynamic leader in complex cross-functional environments and with partners.
- Write and concept big ideas for varying mediums and content types, including presentation decks, landing pages, social, product, video, email, interactive, print, events, experiential, and other collateral
- A strong understanding of how writing and conceptual ideas can be used to tell a story on behalf of a brand and within a product
- Work across partner programs, narratives, and product marketing translating data and insights into actionable and compelling materials for use across our marketing channels
- Create materials that clearly communicate company products and partnerships value to businesses such as presentation decks, one sheeters, case studies, sales collateral, printed materials, and event signage
- Ability to render intent through clear messaging to achieve specific customer goals
- Create and execute copy while maintaining company voice and tone, usability, and brand continuity
- Create concise, compelling copy that makes complex technologies seem amazingly simple.
- 5+ years of experience as a writer in a creative environment
- Proficient in PPT and G Suite
- Strong sense of verbal and written skills, and acute attention to detail
- Experience working quickly and efficiently an agency, advertising company, or small/large tech company
- A proactive and collaborative mindset
- 8+ years of experience as a writer in a creative environment
- Experience working with creative directors or art directors
- Strong understanding of all marketing channels (as they relate to creative concept development)
- A robust online portfolio featuring work for presentations and digital marketing
- Experience working quickly and efficiently in an agency, advertising company, or small/large tech company
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.