- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Natalie Yovino
This will be an operationally intensive role working with various internal processes and systems to keep the business running. You will work internally and externally with key stakeholders and be a key point of contact for operations in North America. This is a contingent role based in Seattle.
● Act as the primary POC for the creator onboarding process including data collection, evaluation, and input.
● Utilize various internal tools to help onboard and support creators on an ongoing basis.
● Process contract changes on a regular basis and where needed (eg. sending new contracts, renewals, terminations).
● Maintain internal databases and ensure data is input in a timely manner with minimal errors.
● Assist SPMs with troubleshooting onboarding and payment-related issues for the team
● Work closely with cross-functional team members to drive operational improvements for the region
● Lead various other ad-hoc initiatives to support the gaming video business as needed.
● 3+ years of experience
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
● Avid social media user, and knowledge of products as a user and gaming creator
● Strong operational prowess with experience in project management and process improvement
● Extremely organized and detail oriented mindset
● Self-starter, intellectually curious and creative individual comfortable operating in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
● Passion and love for games and gaming video
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.