- Dallas, TX
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Friant
We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to assist with a large international, multi-cloud Salesforce.com implementation. This position support other Program Project Managers with coordinating, tracking and managing program level activities and processes that cross a wide variety of teams in various project stages. The Project Manager will apply the appropriate project management process, techniques and tools to facilitate meetings, track progress, assess risk, and obtain input or consensus across teams.
This is a 6 month project that can begin remote but will be onsite as soon as it is safe to do so. Please only apply if you are located in Dallas or relocating to the area within the next two months.
SPECIFIC SKILL SETS REQUIRED:
• 5 years of extensive project management experience following formal methodologies and processes
• 3 years of managing projects through the complete project life cycle
• 2 years in leading project teams of 5 or more members
• 5 years of related IT or business analysis experience
• Working knowledge of the Agile methodology
• Experience working with international teams
• Experience in managing multiple projects concurrently
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly proficient user of Microsoft Project, Office and other standard productivity tools
• Detail and process oriented
SPECIFIC SKILL SETS DESIRED, BUT NOT NECESSARILY REQUIRED:
• 2+ years working in an organization with a PMO governance structure
• Experience managing Salesforce.com implementations
• Experience with software development and lifecycle methodologies
• Experience in process mapping and improvement
EDUCATION REQUIRED OR DESIRED:
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS or business required
CERTIFICATION(S) REQUIRED OR DESIRED:
• PMP desired
• Agile certification helpful but not required
FOREIGN LANGUAGE(S) REQUIRED OR DESIRED:
• Chinese, Russian or Spanish skills are helpful but not required.
Our Client is an iconic brand that empowers women while changing the world of business. As the sixth largest network marketing company in the world, the company is a best-selling brand of facial skin care and color cosmetics.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM