- Client is in Hartford County, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
Our large Fortune 500 client is seeking a Content Strategist/Copywriter to join their internal agency, which is the premier source for profound marketing insights, world-class strategy, brilliant concepts, renowned design and content that inspires action and delivers results.
The Content Strategist/Copywriter articulates the mission and vision through cross channel digital content to educate, inform and inspire brokers and current and potential health care clients. They work seamlessly with the account, creative, content strategy and lead generation teams to develop strategies that drive client acquisition and retention.
- Develops creative strategy to optimize engagement throughout the sales funnel
- Maintains consistent voice and messaging throughout platforms
- Researches buyer behavior to build solutions driven by insights
- Conceives, reports, and writes thought-leadership content on a weekly basis
- Spearheads creative development while working in an agile process, creating a constant pipeline of content throughout the year that will flow into planned campaigns
- Provides oversight, writing support and guidance for creative colleagues
- Closely follows health care trends and news, and pitches relevant stories
- Understands best practices for all channels including video, digital, social, print, experiential
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
Prior knowledge of and familiarity with industry acronyms is a plus.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidates will bring:
- 8+ years of experience in progressive roles in an advertising agency or highly strategic in-house agency, including management experience
- A world-class portfolio that demonstrates examples of strategic and conceptual creative work with flawless execution across all channels
- Favorable track record with multiple brands, client relationships and campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to inspire peers and executives alike with charismatic and persuasive presentation of ideas
- Proven ability to develop and pitch ideas that provoke thought and grab attention
- Master storyteller across all media
- Ability to connect strategic planning, segmentation, positioning, messaging and content creation
- Exemplary writing skills with proven ability to educate, inform and inspire
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, writing or communications
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.