- Client is in Hartford County, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our large Fortune 500 client is seeking a Digital Front-End Designer to join their internal agency, which is the premier source for profound marketing insights, world-class strategy, brilliant concepts, renowned design, and content that inspires action and delivers results.
The Digital Front-end Designer will design and develop innovative cross-channel digital content to drive health care client acquisition and retention and broker awareness and engagement. They understand that good design is as much about behavior and emotion as it is about utility and ease of use. They actively collaborate with the content and creative teams to generate infographics, interactive digital experiences, and video that educates, informs and inspires their B2B audiences.
- Creates user-centered design solutions that translate marketing goals and key messages into creative concepts and best-in-class interaction design
- Concepts, designs and produces digital content on a weekly basis
- Collaborates with content strategist, creative team and client partners on tactical and creative approach
- Closely follows emerging digital trends and recommends solutions to evolve the technical capabilities of the group
- Create compelling visual content that educates, informs and inspires.
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
Prior knowledge of and familiarity with industry acronyms is a plus.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidates will bring:
- 3-5 years of experience in a creative position, preferably including prior employment with an advertising agency, marketing organization, or digital agency
- Demonstrated success working as a Visual and digital storyteller
- Proven ability to solve problems, architect information
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, matrix-oriented environment
- A passion for creating experiences that resonate on an emotional level
- Bachelor’s degree and portfolio or portfolio link required
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.