- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
We approach environmental sustainability as we would any other challenge — with a healthy disregard for the impossible - creating technology and tools that help build more sustainable practices for our company, our partners and our users. We tackle these projects because we know that only together, at scale, will be able to make a positive impact for our planet.
As a Brand Marketing Manager for Sustainability, you’ll be a core member of the Social Responsibility Marketing and cross-functional Sustainability team. You’ll have the unique opportunity to work across multiple geographies and organizations to activate internal sustainability efforts, including REWS, Infrastructure, Data Centers, Engineering, Product, Policy, and PR. You’ll help drive our external storytelling by building and shaping how we talk about our sustainability and environmental efforts.
But you won’t do all of this without backup. You will be part of a passionate team of creative and strategic thinkers tasked with shaping the future of our brands by deepening the love of our users. As part of this team, you work with many kinds of disciplines all tasked with ensuring creative excellence and maximizing impact across our Marketing landscape.
- Act as day-to-day lead for Sustainability marketing, advising and supporting the cross-functional Sustainability team
- Maintain decks, policy one pagers, and other assets with the latest stats, facts, and figures (monthly cadence of updates).
- Manage publishing of sustainability reports like the Environmental Report, Responsible Supply Chain Report, Product Environmental Reports, and more.
- Manage content strategy and creation of web stories about sustainability topics
- Project manage a refresh of our website
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of experience in brand/product marketing
- Experience in crafting marketing strategies and executing marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, provide breakthrough thinking and strategy, and function effectively in highly dynamic environments.
- Experience in working cross-functionally and managing multiple stakeholders.
- Effective written and oral communication skills, and strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Interest in and passion for the role that technology can play in the area of sustainability.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles