- Downtown San Francisco (remote through Labor Day)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Friant
We are looking to bring on a UX / Product Designer to start immediately for a 6 month contract, with the opportunity for extension. This position will begin fully remote through the end of summer (potentially longer) then will transition onsite in San Francisco so the ideal candidate should be local. We are looking for somebody who is well rounded in UX capabilities or somebody from a product design background designing end-to-end products.
In order to qualify for this role, you should be fluent in design & prototyping apps: Sketch, Invision, Principle and/or other prototyping software. You must have a portfolio to showcase these skills as well!
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer who will bring innovation, creativity and spunk to our team. It is important to us this person has the energy and desire to help bring our fashion to the future while maintaining the integrity of our brand’s past. We are also looking for someone that has strong visual skills being part of a brand like ours, we are looking to really elevate the look and feel of the site.
- Minimum of 3+ years of product/user experience design experience in delivering great designs that met key metrics and was customer centric
- Strong knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management, and user research. Seasoned in Agile development processes
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc)
- Proven track record in setting a vision for great customer experiences, inspiring others to get behind the vision, and ultimately delivering products and services that are known for their delightful experience and ease of use
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.