- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
We are looking for someone to help us scale our diversity programs. You’ll help us create, communicate, and execute programs that enhance the black employee experience. You’ll work closely with leaders, employees, and vendors to help make the community strong.
- Collaborating with business leaders, pillar leaders, and vendors to plan and execute world class diversity experiences
- Communicating and guiding access to programs and experiences
- Collecting and routing all inbound requests from teams across the company for diversity experiences and programs
- Reviewing and maintaining the existing content, Workplace groups, and wikis to determine opportunities to improve and ensure the content is current and relevant and the best modality is employed
- Coordinating key cultural moments/events such as Black History Month, Juneteenth, First Fridays, etc.
- Driving internship mentorship program
- Other tasks as assigned
- Must be able to travel at 10% of the time. MPK and other company sites
- 3+ Years of experience as a project coordinator working in a fast-paced environment (can work independently and balance multiple projects at different stages)
- 1+ years of experience with professional diversity programs in corporate or university environments and or some type of experience working within their community or some type of social outreach program
- Must have strong writing skills and experience composing correspondence used in a official capacity (Attention to grammatical detail is A MUST)
- Experience collaborating and building new cross-functional relationships between departments
Wish List/ Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience working for a major tech company
- Event planning (full life cycle)
- BA or BS
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.