- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$45/hr DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
Coordinate, manage, structure, and drive different eCommerce content, publishing, item setup, and data initiatives related to the client and its channel partner ecommerce platforms (Amazon, Walmart, etc.).
Responsible for the coordination/set-up and proofing of select categories on the ecommerce site.
Proof and edit product and collection pages, verify copy accuracy, crop images and ensures that all content meets our formatting rules, copy guidelines and makes for an optimal shopping experience.
Serves as liaison between the merchants and IT.
Utilize systems to identify needed assets for each launch and communicate to outside vendors as needed.
Fix errors on the live site and make mid-window updates based on business needs.
Visit competitor websites to generate ideas and improvements.
Experience with ecommerce site production with keen understanding of what is involved with changing content on ecommerce sites.
2 - 5 years of experience
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)