- Seattle, WA; Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lucas Manzaneres
This Motion Designer will be working on an amazing subscription service that gives users access to services that would otherwise be unavailable, or cost extra, to the typical customer such as shipping, streaming, shopping and other benefits.
Services To Be Performed:
- Establish motion principles, best practices, and systems that scale across the experience
- Help define and test early concepts for artwork animation
- Concept and test micro-interactions and transitions in interface components
- Collaborate with visual and sound designers to deliver prototypes and finished assets
- Collaborate with software engineers to implement animation and motion concepts
- Document motion design decisions (above) and communicate to stakeholders
- 5-years minimum experience in a motion/video/animation production environment
- BA/BS in Design or equivalent
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency with After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Cinema 4D
- Great compositional and typographical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Knowledge of design and production terminology
- Must have traditional design and video/animation portfolio
- Film/Media experience a plus
- Illustration skills a plus
- Mastery at Adobe Creative Suite
- Video editing experience
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.