- Chicago, IL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
Our healthcare client in Downtown Chicago is looking for Production Fulfillment Coordinator with experience in all aspects of print production, project scheduling and print fulfillment operations.
This role will be responsible for entering print orders into the online print vendor portal and working with account management and assisting other consultants in creating and managing communications projects. An understanding of communications, print processes, basic design, and customer service are required.
• Create and submit orders for clients in online print portal
• Confirm accuracy and correctness of materials being ordered
• Communicate with account clients regarding orders
• Facilitate rush requests and negotiate due dates with users and print vendor
• Communicate cancelation requests to print vendor
• Liaison with print vendor customer service to report/resolve quality issues or delivery issues
• Coordinate with marketing consultant responsible for managing cost center charges
• Assist other consultants in communications tasks including: entering jobs in Project Source, writing and editing materials, acting as project manager when necessary
• Customer service
• Attention to detail
• Adobe Acrobat Pro proficiency
• Knowledge of design, layout, and print production.
• Project management skills.
• Writing and verbal communications and editing skills.
• Independent, self-starter, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Business Skills REQUIRED:
- 2+ years experience printing/fulfilling communications materials.
- Experience working with print vendors a plus.
- Applicant must be proficient in communications with some technical understanding for online print entry systems.
- Healthcare industry experience is strongly desired.
- Education Requirements: Degree in communications or related field
- Proficient user skills in Adobe Acrobat Pro and MS Office applications including Outlook, Sharepoint and Word required.
- Skills with Excel and PowerPoint helpful.