- Indianapolis, IN
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lucas Manzaneres
The Global Distribution Operations team develops and implements effective global strategies and transforms the field, our partners, and our success ecosystem with valuable insights, productivity enhancements, and transparent collaboration.
This role is part of the Global Distribution Operations (GDO) team. We are a global operations and enablement team for sales with many team members spread globally, including remote workers. We are an information hub and a subject matter expert on sales processes and manage sales tools, documentation, including job aids. This role will have diverse responsibilities primarily focused on collaborating with key business partners in different time zones including developing communication plans, writing communications, and sending emails through the Marketing Cloud.
*We are looking for someone who can juggle multiple priorities and re-prioritize throughout the day as new work comes in, has a phenomenal attention to detail and can manage execution. *
*Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:*
* Using Salesforce Marketing Cloud to upload send lists and send email communications.
* Analyzing data such as required audiences for a training, send lists, etc.
* Managing FAQs and stock responses used to respond to sales' questions.
* Triaging questions we receive from our sales organization and maintain tracking of questions.
* Working with stakeholders to update articles on an internal portal.
* Working with stakeholders to develop communication plans.
* Writing communications that would go to our sales team or leadership for updates.
* Responding to feedback received on articles on internal portal.
* Working with localization team to have communications translated in other languages.
*A typical day may include….*
* Sending emails through the Marketing Cloud.
* Opening a case to have a communication translated in Japanese.
* Replying to feedback received on an article on our internal portal.
* Reviewing a communication sent last year and tweaking for this year.
* Use of Salesforce Marketing Cloud to deliver high-impact and professional-looking emails.
* Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize a varied workload with multiple stakeholders.
* Minimum 4-6 years of sales business operations experience or equivalent.
* Experience and knowledge of basic project management principles.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel including vlookups.
* Demonstrate initiative and ability to work independently.
* Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, and comfort with ambiguity.