- Sacramento, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
Our healthcare client is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join their team. This role will be remote until the offices reopen in Sacramento or LA.
Drives implementation of member retention marketing programs via email and direct mail.
Ensures retention marketing programs reinforce brand value during annual renewal and life change transitions
Supports creation of regulated marketing materials required annually across all LOBs (pre-enrollment and renewal materials)
Leverages prior experience in direct mail / print marketing when executing retention marketing programs
Works with Marketing Retention Manager to develop insights into underlying retention drivers, trends and forecasts
Communicates complex subjects in clear, simple terms; and incorporate Health Literacy Mandate (HLM) requirements
Coordinate with external vendors used to execute retention programs
- Requires college degree in Marketing or related field.
- Requires knowledge of print fulfillment and email marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and adept at building collaborative relationships with partners
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail organization and ability to juggle multiple projects with little direction
- Demonstrated experience managing/ influencing stakeholders
- Ability to communicate complex subjects in clear, simple
What you like to see on resumes? (nice to have)
- Previous health plan or provider experience a plus
- Print Production experience a plus
- Digital Marketing experience a plus