- Woonsocket, RI
- Job Terms:
- competitive hourly + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jamie Moshier
Marketing Manager - Performance Media
Ths is a 6 month freelance role, 40 hours/week, working remotely to start due to Covid restrictions. This candidate must be local/commutable to Woonsocket RI. The person in this role will be responsible for both strategy and execution for ongoing performance media marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities % Time
1. Contribute to the ongoing development and expansion of the CMX platform, inclusive of participating in new business acquisition in a support role (as needed), adopting new technologies or opportunities, and leading the day-to-day flawless execution of campaigns (includes managing and working alongside external partners) 50%
2. Active contributor to the development and expansion of a ‘total search’ strategy, and translating that strategy into executional mode 25%
3. Support of large paid search campaigns and ultimate ownership over smaller efforts 25%
Required Experience, Knowledge, and Skill-sets:
• 8-10 years of working/business experience with 4-6 years of media planning experience in paid search and digital channels - emphasis on consumer brands and retail category.
• Experience in the planning and execution of large scale, complex multi-tiered, multi-channel communications campaigns inclusive of Paid Search, Display Media, Paid Social, SEO, Affiliate, Feeds, and Mobile.
• Solid project management skills and ability to juggle multiple initiatives at one time.
• Strong communication and relationship skills, both written and verbal, and propensity for collaboration with internal and external constituencies.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• B2C experience required
The Manager of Performance Media will be responsible for the day-to-day management and support of a new Retailer Media Platform (CMX) being developed by client, allowing for the execution of co-op campaigns from vendor partners. CMX is a highly visible and anticipated initiative for client with aggressive growth goals over the next 3-5 years. Basic infrastructure is in place and will be fully operationalized and scaled in 2020/21. Client is seeking a highly-motivated individual with strong digital and technology experience to help drive this growth engine.
The Manager of Performance Media will work alongside the Senior Manager as well as the Director of Performance Media as a key contributor to the development and expansion of a Performance Media Center of Excellence. This team will lead the strategic and media buying approach for CMX, on behalf of client vendor-partners, across a holistic media mix (programmatic display, video, native, audio, social, addressable TV). He/She will work alongside external agencies for execution (programmatic buying, search) and will take a ‘hands-on-keyboard’ approach to both manage and learn from campaign execution.
The Manager of Performance Media will also take an active role in the on-going development and expansion of a ‘total search’ strategy, helping to define and execute strategy that brings paid and organic search together for client, working in lockstep with the Senior Manager and the Director of Front Store Marketing. He/She will work in partnership with analytics teams to develop reporting and uncover actionable insights to fuel future investments. He/She will provide support in the flawless execution of both episodic and always-on media total search campaigns.
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out.