- Toronto, ON
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
As an Account Executive, you'll help to provide integrated, cross-platform advertising solutions. You will drive and grow new business with clients and manage business relationships to ensure that our clients' needs and requirements are met. This will require you to serve as their advocate within the company while collaborating with other teams to provide them with a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and options.
- Work collaboratively with a team to drive growth with new and existing customers.
- Develop high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with major customers to optimize their advertising.
- Generate business plans to define strategies and tactics.
- Understand and adapt to the company's ongoing product and technology developments.
- Manage multiple cross-product opportunities and projects.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years of experience in advertising sales, account management, and/or client services.
- Media experience in business development, client relationships, and consultation.
- Experience working cross-functionally in a large organization.
- Knowledge of, and established relationships within, the advertising industry and retail industry vertical.
- Knowledge of online advertisement for search and display ads and campaign performance management.
- Excellent customer service, communication, presentation, teamwork, and creative problem-solving skills.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles