- Redmond, WA (remote possible during guidance)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
This game studio represents one of the most popular video games of all time, with more than 175 million copies sold, and one of the most active and passionate player communities in the world.
Our Web Team is looking for an experienced UX Designer to take our game's unique visual style and help bring it to life on the web. We are seeking a seasoned designer who is passionate about delighting users and will help lead future experiences for our web properties. This role’s primary responsibilities will be collaborating with business leaders, partnering with other studio creative leads, and engaging with engineering teams to create interactive web designs utilizing the distinct visual style.
Our sites are viewed by millions of our fans around the globe and we hope you’re the creative problem solvers that will help delight our community of players and fans. The key to this role is the ability to inspire, collaborate, communicate and design experiences with a team passionate about bringing world class web design solutions to life. Come help us design web solutions that will become the gateway, companion and bridge for all things!
- At least 5-7 years of experience delivering high fidelity mockup designs for web experiences, including information architecture, interaction design, user research, and usability testing.
- Expertise creating a variety of interaction design documents including user scenarios, task flows, conceptual models, competitor analysis, heuristic analysis, and annotated wireframes.
- Experience creating UI pattern libraries and interaction guidelines across teams in a large organization.
- Extensive experience with content strategy and platform design, from large-scale marketing sites to transactional commerce sites
- Exposure to and understanding of a variety of design, project management, and development processes and methodologies including agile development methods for smaller and larger teams.
- Ability to produce clear UX documentation for marketing sites, transactional flows, and app experiences. These include sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Ability to iterate rapidly as ideas emerge and priorities change to meet the needs of the project.
- Demonstrates the ability to use analytics and user testing to inform the creative process
- Demonstrable ability to work confidently with Program Management, Development, Product Planning, Brand, Marketing, and Usability.
- Proficient in developing IA and user flows.
- Proficient in designing high-fidelity mocks in Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD or similar tools.
- Ability to quickly produce elegant and easily understood diagrams, wireframes, and other artifacts.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Motion design, Typography
- Experience with localization, designing for accessibility
- Experience designing components & page templates for large scale publishing systems or CMS.
- Experience working in a small team
- Experience collaborating with other creatives & stakeholders
- Experience in designing high fidelity mocks with tools like Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD.
- Experience creating UI patterns and interaction guides and engineering documentation.
- Experience with information architecture, interaction design, user research, and usability testing
- Portfolio shows applied knowledge of usability, user-centered design, and content strategy.
- Portfolio UX documents include site maps, flows, and wireframes and strong capacity for both logical and creative thinking.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.